I think you're receiving all my flaws, I think you're very accepting
every word, every sentence that I convey to you. even I thought everything I
did with yours you will also accept it. but the thought of it all when it died
out I know you never accept it. but don't you realize how your attitude to me
all this time? You're acting as if it has never been the slightest thy have in
mind to ' avoid ' all that I do all that I say unto you. your behave as if you accept me, accept me for what it is, and as you said
and hit my shoulder softly and make sure if you are the best for me. I was not
a perfect human, and you did so. Sometimes I don’t accept that you did with me,
and soon I'll tell you, so did
every your word to me. But what ever I tell you all humanner of evil or perhaps
cunning? Or maybe a unpolished?? as me, I never tell thy way like that. I never
told you "you can criticize me, even you can shrug off my words if you
don't like it". What I was so scary to you always receive all of my words,
my treatment against mu gracefully. maybe you thought when you swerve my word,
I'll give a hit right in your face? Or maybe you think I'm going to kick you away until you land on
Mars?. Come on I'm not wonder woman even I'm not a human who was born of the womb of Ghatotkacha’s wife. I know even aware of you and I was not a
perfect human and has a lot of mistakes. but can you honestly with all your Word? Your deeds towards others? Don't
you know I was the one who seemed to be very, very wrong? When other people see
that we are not like the old days. I'm sad, very sad and disappointed, whatever
makes you like this, it makes you become very different, different when with me
and also when with others. I hope you can realize, although we cannot be like
the old days again. Let it all be memories and lessons for each of us. Forgive
me if I have this wrong, and I beg you don’t ever treat people who are near you
now like you did to me yesterday.
p.s= sorry for my bad grammar :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar